Future Wingers

Am I the only one that likes Hakim Ziyech? Tricky player, and an absolutely deadly left foot. An eye for goal and his movement his good. Loves his one-twos and also likes the ball to feet. Lovely first touch as well.

He’ll be 27 in March so not ‘young’ in the sense of a future star. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t mind him in sky blue.
One year younger than Mahrez, and stylistically a very similar player.

If we keep Sane then we don't need another winger, but if we lose Sane I'd like another young player.

I think we are best suited in promoting Jayden Braaf, kid has been electric for the U21s and can have a similar rise for us that Ansu Fati is having with Barcelona.

One year younger than Mahrez, and stylistically a very similar player.

If we keep Sane then we don't need another winger, but if we lose Sane I'd like another young player.

I think we are best suited in promoting Jayden Braaf, kid has been electric for the U21s and can have a similar rise for us that Ansu Fati is having with Barcelona.

He was my go to before Mahrez came in. However, like you, I was thinking the same in the event Sane left. Another young player in.

Braaf like you said is doing well for the youth team. Has a lot more developing to do but hopefully another gem can come from the academy.

He was my go to before Mahrez came in. However, like you, I was thinking the same in the event Sane left. Another young player in.

Braaf like you said is doing well for the youth team. Has a lot more developing to do but hopefully another gem can come from the academy.

If thats the case I'd hope he gets minutes between now and the end of the season. With the greatest of respect to Braaf we can't let a player of Sané's level go and then replace him with a winger who's never even appeared for the first team.

If thats the case I'd hope he gets minutes between now and the end of the season. With the greatest of respect to Braaf we can't let a player of Sané's level go and then replace him with a winger who's never even appeared for the first team.

You’re right about Sané. However, if he wants to leave regardless of the offers from City then it can’t be helped. Nonetheless, it’s always best to have a contingency in place.

Regardless of all I’ve said, hope Sané stays, and Pep can turn him into a better player.

Obviously if Sane stays this whole thread is mute because then we are set.

But if he leaves, then we have essentially the situation we have right now, which is fine, 3 wingers in 2 spots, adding Bernardo there who has done well in either wing.

I don't see the need for a big signing in the winger position with these 3 players, it doesn't make sense, it makes more sense to slowly integrate our most promising academy winger though.

Obviously if Sane stays this whole thread is mute because then we are set.

But if he leaves, then we have essentially the situation we have right now, which is fine, 3 wingers in 2 spots, adding Bernardo there who has done well in either wing.

I don't see the need for a big signing in the winger position with these 3 players, it doesn't make sense, it makes more sense to slowly integrate our most promising academy winger though.
Sorry ,but it's moot, as in "it's a moot point"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.