Stupid little things that bug you

You could try getting a job and earning your own money perhaps.
or, you can not jump to conclusions and understand that i do, and that's just the "incentive" they give to try and get your vote. All it does is remind you how screwed up it is.

Sure it's been said but people not turning their phone off in the cinema. Just saw Joker and one girl checked her phone halfway through (lit up screen takes you out of the tension of the movie). Then during the ending scene her phone rings, she lets it ring out with it vibrating loudly the whole time. woman. People don't have the common fucking decency to turn off their phone for 2 hours.

People littering bothers me way more than it should do. I'm that **** who if you drop litter, I will tell you to pick it up. I've been in 3 different fights because of this, yet I still can't let it go

People littering bothers me way more than it should do. I'm that **** who if you drop litter, I will tell you to pick it up. I've been in 3 different fights because of this, yet I still can't let it go
Good on you for doing this. They are utter cunts.

Some cliched bullshit football terms like:
"Six of one half a dozen of the other" .
"Sixes and sevens at the back".
"Chomping at the bit" (or something like that).
"Slapped a £100m price tag on his head". (Who slaps a price tag?)

Some cliched bullshit football terms like:
"Six of one half a dozen of the other" .
"Sixes and sevens at the back".
"Chomping at the bit" (or something like that).
"Slapped a £100m price tag on his head". (Who slaps a price tag?)
You forgot to mention:
"He turned on a sixpence and struck the leather past the hapless custodian into the onlon bag."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.