United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just nice after all these years, to be able to say the words, 'relegation' and 'united' in the same sentence and not get looked at like I have nine heads. I don't care if they actually get relegated I just like to watch them squirm at the prospect.

Evening mate, didn't go to Halifax, but remember as a kid me and my mates wagged school to go to a midweek game to Norwich away and we lost, we got stuck on a coach with Helen ring your bell, and she would not let the driver stop all the way home, lads were dying for a kiss and starving and she was having none of it, good times
Morning, Helen only rang her bell to keep big Joe awake haha.. You must need a PA to answer all the replies to your posts.. We are all City fans on here, the ones that aren't soon get filtered out. We have different views on our club and team. I don't know why people on here cannot just agree to disagree with said views instead of singling individuals out for a bit of a battering because of their viewpoint comes from a different angle..
We all want the best for City unless I've missed something.. Anyway got to drag my arse off to work now in the dark, cold and rain ffs... Have a good day everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.