Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace away was april
We drew with Liverpool away in October and lost to Palace home 22 Dec.
So when was our run then?
Bournemouth away 26th August
Liverpool home
Watford away
Crystal Palace home
Chelsea away
Stoke City home
Burnley home
West Brom away
Arsenal home
Leicester away
Huddersfield away
Southampton home
West Ham home
Man Utd away
Swansea away
Tottenham home
Bournemouth home
Newcasle away 27th December, our 18 game winning run.

It's amazing how many of them are now football agents when questioned about where the money came from to spend.when coutinho money hasn't been paid yet.haha

Bournemouth away 26th August
Liverpool home
Watford away
Crystal Palace home
Chelsea away
Stoke City home
Burnley home
West Brom away
Arsenal home
Leicester away
Huddersfield away
Southampton home
West Ham home
Man Utd away
Swansea away
Tottenham home
Bournemouth home
Newcasle away 27th December, our 18 game winning run.
It would help me if I had the right season :+)

The only blessing I can take is that Littlewoods will win the PL title long before the end of the season, and by the time it get’s to the end of the season, nobody will be arsed apart from Liverpool fans, their ex-pro pundits, and the media. A bit like when City romped it a couple of season’s ago.

One thing the Rags and Littlewoods will never have over us, is that City denied both of them the PL title on the last day of the season, and they can never erase that piece of football history. :-)

I See the reward for throwing it in your own net against the dippers on the back of a bang average u21 tournament in summer is a senior call up. Playing for the rags and aiding the dipper cause really does do your international prospects the world of good.

have faith blues,
not over yet.
they will have a down turn before end of season.
they are not as good as they were last season
get our defence right and we're still in this.

A couple of injuries would totally change their dynamics, but none of them ever seem to pick up any knocks whatsoever and they never have to worry about suspensions as none of their players ever get booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.