#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

They don't want a new gaffer being bummed by the scouse. They'll wait until hes got what they call a piss easy game and the media fawning starts all over again.

Sadly for Ole and our campaign the international break has come at the worst possible time. They will line someone up to take over within minutes of being hammered by Liverpool. My money is on Allegri which represents another big gamble as he has only worked in Italy. Woodward's blunders are usually predictable.

United relative of mine was over to watch the Geordie game and the amount of excuses he came out with to absolve OGS from blame was astonishing, the mental gymnastics employed to get away from just saying they are fu**** is immense.
At the very least OGS took the coin to be a yes man and do as he was told, said relative was getting angry when the truth was highlighted to him, he stopped going to matches decades ago and became a top 4 SKY fan resplendent with his hatred of our "Oil money".

I saw the only decent rag at work this morning, and said, "He can’t have much time left, can he?"

He responded, "It’s Woodward and the Glazers who have to go!", to which I answered, "You can’t blame the Glazers; they’ve made funds available to buy players."

I felt impelled to write a ballad about our lovable neighbours from Stretford and their manager (with apologies to J Milton Hayes and his "Green Eye of the Little Yellow God"):

There'a scarlet-painted shit-hole to the west of Chester Road
And a load of crap that plays there every game.
There's a sozzled old Glaswegian takes his seat there at a match
And he gazes down and feels a sense of shame.

The new man's O.G.S., and his team is in a mess
He's quite clueless as to what he's going to say.
But for all his lack of skill - and he's going through the mill -
They're OK 'cos it's in their DNA.

Who'll replace him when he goes? And it's true that no one knows
But it's odds-on that they'll finally turn him loose.
Is it Pep, or is it Poch? Time for some of Fergie's scotch
Cos they'll end up with that loser Stevie Bruce.

There's a scarlet-painted shit-hole to the west of Chester Road
And a team that's really crap on every level.
There's six hundred million folk who just don't see the joke
And a broken-hearted fan called Gary Neville.

Thank you.

I felt impelled to write a ballad about our lovable neighbours from Stretford and their manager (with apologies to J Milton Hayes and his "Green Eye of the Little Yellow God"):

There'a scarlet-painted shit-hole to the west of Chester Road
And a load of crap that plays there every game.
There's a sozzled old Glaswegian takes his seat there at a match
And he gazes down and feels a sense of shame.

The new man's O.G.S., and his team is in a mess
He's quite clueless as to what he's going to say.
But for all his lack of skill - and he's going through the mill -
They're OK 'cos it's in their DNA.

Who'll replace him when he goes? And it's true that no one knows
But it's odds-on that they'll finally turn him loose.
Is it Pep, or is it Poch? Time for some of Fergie's scotch
Cos they'll end up with that loser Stevie Bruce.

There's a scarlet-painted shit-hole to the west of Chester Road
And a team that's really crap on every level.
There's six hundred million folk who just don't see the joke
And a broken-hearted fan called Gary Neville.

Thank you.
Great effort there BS! To sum up in a couple of words then, basically 'They're Fcuked!!... haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.