Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

The above doesn't appear to be an accusation of outright racism to me, moreso that the tweet had racial connotations to it. Just dug up the charge against Suarez re the Evra incident and there appears to be a difference:

What they've done is quite intelligent.

They've charged him over use of social media against FA regs (the E3(1) part).
They've also charged him with the aggravated use version (E3(2)).

It is therefore be possible for them to fine him for the first one, but dismiss the second one. I suspect the second one will be strongly contested, but the first may not be.

The extra 12 days presumably is the relatively common extension due to the international break.

Would imply Bernardo intending to contest the charge?

Maybe, I had read previously though that he wants to appear in person to the hearing, I guess his international commitments are preventing him from doing that so they've granted the extension.

Just another example of the deep state in motion.

Much the same as coverage of groups gathering to protest over government inaction over climate change.

Why ask the deep state to do something about another form of the deep state FFS.

You want someone else to do something about you pretend is important ?

I think all he will get is words of advice from the FA. They have to be seen to be doing something regarding this matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.