Portugal v England Women

I agree with most of what you say but regards the commenting on the men's game, there are a lot of men who played at the very highest standard who talk absolute bollocks about it. I don't think it makes any difference what standard you played at when commentating on the game. Hoddle, Francis, McPointy, need I go on?

Totally agree with this assessment, I've heard Alex Scott talk sense a few times, however the short arse blonde one (sorry don't know her name) is as insightful as Jermaine Jenas. If they are pundits they should have significantly more knowledge of the game than the average viewer regardless of the level they played at. Clearly the majority of male and female pundits fail to meet that threshold by some distance.

Totally agree with this assessment, I've heard Alex Scott talk sense a few times, however the short arse blonde one (sorry don't know her name) is as insightful as Jermaine Jenas. If they are pundits they should have significantly more knowledge of the game than the average viewer regardless of the level they played at. Clearly the majority of male and female pundits fail to meet that threshold by some distance.

Alex Scott is very good to listen to and you're spot on about that blonde presenter she's the Andy Townsend of the Venus world.

Do you mean Sue Smith? If so, she is fuckin useless and ugly to boot.
Awaits comments about sexism ;-)

Womens football is good to watch up to a point. They are just not very good at putting the ball in the net.

As for the England team well Phil Chuckle has made a right cobblers of that job, they have gone backwards. Who in their right mind would play the best attacking fullback in the womens game in midfield?

I was thinking during the game last night (and to have had this thought gives you an idea of how dire the game was!) whether Phil goes to bed in that suit. I've never seen him wearing any other garb but that fuckin' suit. Dya think he thinks that it gives him a little more 'caché' than Tony Pulis's cap?

woman's football is fucking gash, I don't watch citys woman's team never mind England, Sunday league is a better standard
As you point out in every thread about women's football.

Why do you feel the need though, you don't like it, we've got it, why not do your dislike of it justice, and just ignore it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.