Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

was she doing this before she got married to rooney ,or got the gig coz she was sucking him off ?

Difficult one. Would a no mark, classless scouser with a limited vocabulary and an IQ barely breaking single digits, do all that without a world famous football playing husband?

I might have to get my abacus out to see if that would add up. I have to tell you, early intel would suggest a career in Asda, not even stacking shelves, but carrying the stuff to the people who actually do the stacking.

Difficult one. Would a no mark, classless scouser with a limited vocabulary and an IQ barely breaking single digits, do all that without a world famous football playing husband?

I might have to get my abacus out to see if that would add up. I have to tell you, early intel would suggest a career in Asda, not even stacking shelves, but carrying the stuff to the people who actually do the stacking.
That's a bit fucking harsh on the people who work in Asda.

Such a shame to see two beautiful, classy, intelligent, talented and wholesome women falling out so publicly when their iconic husbands have done so much for the three lions and indeed the game as a whole.

I just pray they can overcome this fall out quickly and amicably for the good of the game if nothing else, never mind a beautiful friendship.

Do you know her personally?

Wag wars..wag wars.....what yer gunna do...what yer gunna do when da scouse chav comes for u......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.