Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

this is not looking good and Bernardo and is going to get stitched up, why a extension the lad done nothing wrong ?? and its just to keep the pressure on both club and player, lets get this right here they are calling him a racist in the media and the FA are now following toeing the line, i want people to come out and back Bernardo in the public, from everybody black or white that knows the lad and worked with him before, even mendy should put out a statement says there is nothing bad or wrong with silva and i even call him its banter that's it, lets see who comes out and backs him and see the ones that are turning a blind eye

its clearly a witch hunt and nothing more than that ?? and clearly people in glass house shouldn't throw stones (liverpool) and even on the weekend racist remarks made on tweet by liverpool fans to a leicester city player that so called fouled salah ??? how dare they

as for the kick it out campaign group hang your heads in shame, everybody involved with the great hard work they have done over the years to stop it ?? but now they have gone and been lead by the media and skysports witch hunt that has nothing to do with anything racist its a clear cheap shop at manchester city and one of the best players in the premier league, somebody want to help liverpool get over the line by fair means or foul and if a they hunt somebody on the way so what

please anybody really offended by the tweeter post can you come forward and say why, because i want to know at what point was it a racist ?? because i see 1000s of post of people saying does this look like this player or this person, and if the player gets the joke maybe mendy calls silva something silly as well

am sick of all this so called racist stuff and there is real trouble in the world if people can not have banter between themselves and see the funny side, fuck me phil jones gets daily stick from black people calling him ugly and pulling faces do we need to report them ????

i rest my case

jones1.jpg

this is not looking good and Bernardo and is going to get stitched up, why a extension the lad done nothing wrong ?? and its just to keep the pressure on both club and player, lets get this right here they are calling him a racist in the media and the FA are now following toeing the line, i want people to come out and back Bernardo in the public, from everybody black or white that knows the lad and worked with him before, even mendy should put out a statement says there is nothing bad or wrong with silva and i even call him its banter that's it, lets see who comes out and backs him and see the ones that are turning a blind eye

its clearly a witch hunt and nothing more than that ?? and clearly people in glass house shouldn't throw stones (liverpool) and even on the weekend racist remarks made on tweet by liverpool fans to a leicester city player that so called fouled salah ??? how dare they

as for the kick it out campaign group hang your heads in shame, everybody involved with the great hard work they have done over the years to stop it ?? but now they have gone and been lead by the media and skysports witch hunt that has nothing to do with anything racist its a clear cheap shop at manchester city and one of the best players in the premier league, somebody want to help liverpool get over the line by fair means or foul and if a they hunt somebody on the way so what

please anybody really offended by the tweeter post can you come forward and say why, because i want to know at what point was it a racist ?? because i see 1000s of post of people saying does this look like this player or this person, and if the player gets the joke maybe mendy calls silva something silly as well

am sick of all this so called racist stuff and there is real trouble in the world if people can not have banter between themselves and see the funny side, fuck me phil jones gets daily stick from black people calling him ugly and pulling faces do we need to report them ????
Bernardo has asked for the extension hasn’t he?

If we are honest, we all know deep down Bernie is going to miss the dippers game through this. It's just one more little thing the FA can do to help the dippers .
Don't worry.

Weve got 2019/20 Marhrez now. He wont miss the penalty this time.

I've got zero idea as to why we have asked for an extension here or what purpose it will serve other than to play into their hands as any decision is even closer to the Liverpool game if he does get banned?

I've got zero idea as to why we have asked for an extension here or what purpose it will serve other than to play into their hands as any decision is even closer to the Liverpool game if he does get banned?

Bernardo wants to attend the hearing, he's currently on international duty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.