Last Film You Saw

In the shadow of the moon...

I’d say it’s Netflix’s best film to date, love films like this

8.9/10
I normally love time travel films and it had a tonne of potential, but i felt a bit 'meh' at the end. Felt like it never really got going and the story behind the time travel was really weak. I thought it was ok, but not one of my fav time travel films. I much preferred films like pre destination, donnie darko and butterfly effect.

Never seen movies thread has got me watching old movies ive never seen over the last week

12 Angry men 7/10. Great acting.

Phantasm 5/10. Poor acting.

The Howling 8/10. Great commpanion piece to An american warewolf in london.

King of comedy 8/10. De Niro does great comedy.

Seventh seal 6/10. Not ashamed to say im nowhere near smart enough to understan what that was all about.

I normally love time travel films and it had a tonne of potential, but i felt a bit 'meh' at the end. Felt like it never really got going and the story behind the time travel was really weak. I thought it was ok, but not one of my fav time travel films. I much preferred films like pre destination, donnie darko and butterfly effect.

Understand what you mean, just found it a vast improvement from the other dross Netflix churned out...

Has a good premise for a series though if you ask me

Understand what you mean, just found it a vast improvement from the other dross Netflix churned out...

Has a good premise for a series though if you ask me
Yeah 100%. I’d love more background into what the triggers and events were that causes such destruction and loss of life. Also, how they selected the people to be killed and stuff like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.