#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

They play Norwich after Liverpool, and I read somewhere in the media today that he'll be sacked if he loses that one. Now, I know the media aren't allowed to make things up, but if they've made a mistake is it more likely he'll be gone before Norwich to give a new manager easier games? Norwich is followed by something like Bournemouth, Brighton and Sheffield. I would have thought they'd bring a new manager in now to give him more time, but who know how Woodward thinks.

That said, I still think it'll be the end of January to avoid spending too much money.

They play Norwich after Liverpool, and I read somewhere in the media today that he'll be sacked if he loses that one. Now, I know the media aren't allowed to make things up, but if they've made a mistake is it more likely he'll be gone before Norwich to give a new manager easier games? Norwich is followed by something like Bournemouth, Brighton and Sheffield. I would have thought they'd bring a new manager in now to give him more time, but who know how Woodward thinks.

That said, I still think it'll be the end of January to avoid spending too much money.
Norwich, seriously how the fuck did we lose to that lot.?, still pisses me off now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.