Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Absolutely nowhere around there to go for a few beers and food-wise, according to friends that have been before, I nearly booked it myself, but now staying Navigli area.
Yeah I thought that but will be out in the centre the night before and day of the game it's just easy to get to after the match without any missions at midnight cos well 100% be in for min 1 hour so should be fine.

Starting to that the mikey now. I can see a few being impacted and pick up having to take place in Milan! Otherwise they will have a very aggressive points criteria over a couple of days!

Didn't they only put the tickets on sale for their Shakhtar game 8 days before the game?
Pretty standard fare for Italian league games, but I'd be surprised if they do the same here. The game is 4 weeks today and Supporter Services replied to someone on Monday that they expect the criteria to be announced "any day now", although I notice that has now been replaced by a message of "as soon as we have it" in reply to the more recent queries. Sit tight - there's plenty of time still.

Pretty standard fare for Italian league games, but I'd be surprised if they do the same here. The game is 4 weeks today and Supporter Services replied to someone on Monday that they expect the criteria to be announced "any day now", although I notice that has now been replaced by a message of "as soon as we have it" in reply to the more recent queries. Sit tight - there's plenty of time still.

if these tickets ever go on sale and we all get one, does anyone any have experience of getting back in to Milan after the game. Seems we maybe kept in till near midnight and metro’s may have stopped running. Do we need fo prepare for a 2 hour trek back..??!!

if these tickets ever go on sale and we all get one, does anyone any have experience of getting back in to Milan after the game. Seems we maybe kept in till near midnight and metro’s may have stopped running. Do we need fo prepare for a 2 hour trek back..??!!

The metro usually finishes at midnight, but sometimes they'll run up to 1am from the stadium for big events. However trams run later, up to 2:30am, and there's a tram stop right outside the San Siro. If all else fails there is a bus that runs all night

it’s pretty standard fare for City too. Tickets for away games in the Prem normally go on sale about 3 weeks before the game.

I have spoken to Atalanta fans who reckon their general sale tickets will go on sale next week. Presumably away tickets will go on sale for the game too. They’ve already sold 16k of ticket bundles to their core.

probably waiting for the first game and Atalanta fans kicking off to justify uefa enforcing behind closed doors for this game as so many of us seem to have booked flights and hotels.

Last edited:
it’s pretty standard fare for City too. Tickets for away games in the Prem normally go on sale about 3 weeks before the game.

I have spoken to Atalanta fans who reckon their general sale tickets will go on sale next week. Presumably away tickets will go on sale for the game too. They’ve already sold 16k of ticket bundles to their core.
8 days before the game isn't standard fare here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.