Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I wonder what the ethnic make up of the panel of the hearing will be, i don't see how an all white old school FA panel could be objective.
021019-the-fa-board-1400.ashx

Ruben Neves on Bernardo Silva's FA charge: “I think it is absurd. Anyone who knows Bernardo knows what kind of person he is - he's an excellent and very playful person. When you have confidence with a friend, like he has with Mendy, nobody can have anything to say..."

“Mendy has come out to say there is no harm. We all know that they have a great relationship of friendship and I think it makes no sense what has happened. The person in question himself said it was a joke and that it didn't go wrong." [via @MullockSMirror]

this is what everybody should do if they all know Bernardo Silva get behind him and even go to the FA hearing and stand up for him
its not a racist thing ?? its a media witch hunt on manchester city, and am so so upset and don't now why that the kick it out group have back this because they do really great work and about racism in football but this is crazy and clearly just a cheap shot by the media

And this is exactly the point. It's the FA who have charged him, they should be put to strict proof that it was offensive. This should include those making the specific allegation that it was offensive being produced as witnesses. As ever, in these allegations, the person under charge is made to prove it wasn't racist. It's absurd and against every principle of justice.

They will be, he's not been found guilty of anything, and there will be proper lawyers there at the hearing.

I don't think there is any indication on who has to prove what; the matter is whether it breached the FA code of conduct (which I am certain that all players have signed up to), and then whether it is serious enough to meet the definition for the 'aggravated' charge.

I think it is better to charge/investigate every incident and exonerate, than to not investigate some. If nothing else, it creates a marker for the FA in future cases - the specifics of this one is pretty new ground for them.

Everyone saying it’s a witch hunt on City, if he hadn’t tweeted the thing in the first place none of this would have happened...

How anyone would get offended or upset by what he tweeted I do not know but the only way to avoid this mess is don’t tweet anything like it in the first place - keep those jokes between your teammates it doesn’t need to go out to the public.

This whole fiasco is further proof that football is lost and dying

Everyone saying it’s a witch hunt on City, if he hadn’t tweeted the thing in the first place none of this would have happened...

How anyone would get offended or upset by what he tweeted I do not know but the only way to avoid this mess is don’t tweet anything like it in the first place - keep those jokes between your teammates it doesn’t need to go out to the public.

This whole fiasco is further proof that football is lost and dying

As Sterling said, "need to be smarter" with social media.
I have some recollection of the FA being berated for not being proactive enough a while back, in view of the curious standing as a governing body in place for historical reasons and who can't really be removed. They are now being proactive and pursuing things.

They've apparently asked about the Scout7 Liverpool hack, which City appear to not have made public in 2013. I don't see how anyone can complain at them investigating both of them - if they only followed one, that would be more strange.

As Sterling said, "need to be smarter" with social media.
I have some recollection of the FA being berated for not being proactive enough a while back, in view of the curious standing as a governing body in place for historical reasons and who can't really be removed. They are now being proactive and pursuing things.

They've apparently asked about the Scout7 Liverpool hack, which City appear to not have made public in 2013. I don't see how anyone can complain at them investigating both of them - if they only followed one, that would be more strange.

I'm not sure how you can equate a bit of banter with an act of industrial espionage tbh

I'm not sure how you can equate a bit of banter with an act of industrial espionage tbh

Both may be breaches of code of conduct (I'm assuming the Scout7 is, anyway).

I'm still surprised the FA got involved with that one, as I can't see what it achieves for them, other than proving that they do look into things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.