Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe 'Berk' comes from Berkshire Hunt which is known in cockney rhyming slang for c**t. Thus, shortened to Berk.

Maybe I am wrong and someone might enlighten me :)

Completely unrelated but I love seeing how folks from Berkshire get upset when you pronounce it Berkshire and they spout actually its barkshire nonsense. its not my fault some berk spelt your county wrong years ago and you've never corrected it is it ;-)

Please god we catch them - it would top anything ever - really slowly reel them in and win it in the last minute on the last day.

Please god we catch them - it would top anything ever - really slowly reel them in and win it in the last minute on the last day.
It would make even the quadruple pale into significance, the fallout from the scousers would be sensational, and would cause permanent , long lasting damage, which I doubt they would ever recover from.

It would make even the quadruple pale into significance, the fallout from the scousers would be sensational, and would cause permanent , long lasting damage, which I doubt they would ever recover from.

It would. Players would leave. The likes of Virgil aren't getting any younger and will want to win league titles... May even make Klopp think twice...

If they don't win it this year, they never will.

If they do win it, they will lose all sense of purpose and not do it again for another 5-10 years.

Right now i'm not too confident about this year, I haven't surrendered.....nobody can bottle it like Liverpool......they know it, we know it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.