League cup game

I agree but wouldn't it open the door to a compulsory linking of cup fixtures to season cards?
Nothing compulsory about it. The club will be giving you a free game at home for however many League Cup games are drawn at home. You don't have to attend if you don't want to.
I believe Arsenal and possibly Chelsea already do this for their season card holders.

It will piss off people who been moved if the can't be arsed brigade suddenly show interest and the top tiers are opened.

Wont happen - year on year people don't even turn up for the League Cup Semi Final's yet are probably the first in the queue screaming about not getting a ticket for the final.
Have a separate loyalty arrangement for each of the cup competitions whereby if you have been to all of them that season you are top of the list for a final ticket, might encourage a few more to attend .....

(inserts ear plugs and puts on crash helmet waiting for the 'I've been an ST holder since Noah was a lad' brigade to respond...)

Has everyone had the cup scheme payment taken for this yet? I've had a n e-mail confirming my change of location (was in my Junk folder), just can not track the money out of my bank. (The payment for Atalanta has come out though)

Cheers

Has everyone had the cup scheme payment taken for this yet? I've had a n e-mail confirming my change of location (was in my Junk folder), just can not track the money out of my bank. (The payment for Atalanta has come out though)

Cheers

Nothing as yet. Haven't even had my change of location e-mail (I'm in 326 and I've double checked I'm on the LC cup scheme).

Cheers
I have not had any payment taken yet. I called at the ticket office on Monday and they told me that payment can be taken anytime up to the day before the match,for people on the League Cup Scheme.

Wont happen - year on year people don't even turn up for the League Cup Semi Final's yet are probably the first in the queue screaming about not getting a ticket for the final.
Have a separate loyalty arrangement for each of the cup competitions whereby if you have been to all of them that season you are top of the list for a final ticket, might encourage a few more to attend .....

(inserts ear plugs and puts on crash helmet waiting for the 'I've been an ST holder since Noah was a lad' brigade to respond...)

Don't think there was a queue of people who couldn't get tickets for the League Cup final, screaming or otherwise - anybody who wanted to go could get a ticket.

That literally already happens.

Nothing as yet. Haven't even had my change of location e-mail (I'm in 326 and I've double checked I'm on the LC cup scheme).
Same here, didn't write down the new relocation area and couldn't get the info when I rang up again to confirm the change, was told the confirmation would be sent by email but it wasn't sent out as it usually is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.