Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reports that KDB and Stones will be back for the Palace game?

Mendy, KdB and Stones are all expected to be back after the international break ... but we’ll only kind of know a day before on Friday in Pep’s presser I guess!

I think we'll go out like we normally do after a defeat and make a statement that we are back in contention for the title.

Last edited:
The good thing is that next two gameweeks we play before Liverpool does ... I know it’s early in the season but I think their game against Leicester didn’t help us one bit last time around, them getting a jammy penalty at the end and then getting all three points was surely a downer in our players heads even if subconsciously somewhere at the back ...

Next two games gives us a chance of winning first and then having reduced that 8 pts down to 5 pts difference would just be psychologically better for us than Liverpool and then they have games against United away and Spurs at home (yes, right now probably the best time to play them two but you never know) ... had this been other way around and they were to play first (and win) would have meant us going into our games not 8 but 11 pts behind ... which again yes early doors but still psychologically does make a little bit of difference ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.