Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

It’s great drama though kaz. Love it. My favourite wag is liz cundy. I think I am the only man in the uk capable of marrying and managing her. She is actually more high maintenance than the current Mrs ww. The ultimate challenge. She has now been 48 for 12 years. Her madness really turns me on.

Have you ever met her? She looks very different without all the air brushing and post shoot editing. And she’s annoying AF.

“Rough as old boots” says another poster, she’s not wrong :)

Do Scousers genuinely have a different moral code to the rest of the UK?

These two slags being a prime example.

I’m in a holiday resort currently, that’s mostly older couples, absolutely stunning and very chilled but there’s been two accounts of antisocial behaviour since I’ve been here, both from different groups of Liverpudlians and one of which by Scousers in their 50’s, carrying on in the bar playing their own music, and being yobbish.

There’s definitely decent Scousers but it seems the proportion of cunts is far greater than other UK cities.

This fucking made the BBC News at 6 yesterday.

What’s wrong with society and the media that this makes the main news of the day?!

I know. Being famous off the back of your husbands success. Up until Beckham, no one knew any of the wives of players or staff (except Tommy Docherty obviously)

Do Scousers genuinely have a different moral code to the rest of the UK?

These two slags being a prime example.

I’m in a holiday resort currently, that’s mostly older couples, absolutely stunning and very chilled but there’s been two accounts of antisocial behaviour since I’ve been here, both from different groups of Liverpudlians and one of which by Scousers in their 50’s, carrying on in the bar playing their own music, and being yobbish.

There’s definitely decent Scousers but it seems the proportion of cunts is far greater than other UK cities.
Great ambassador’s for the country the scousers,I’m sure wherever they visit be it Spain,Portugal,France,Italy or so on,I’m sure the people of them countries must wonder what fucking language they are speaking,if I ever was in a resort/hotel with these fuckers I’d pay the resort/ hotel whatever to make any excuse to get them out to fuck,embarrassing as fuck the majority of these fuckers..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.