I see UEFA are at it again !

So basically they allow 15,000 kids in which will be accompanied by 1500 “adults”
Absolutely ridiculous

index.php

I genuinely cannot believe what I’m reading.

This is even worse than ours.

The fact that they are allowing any home fans and not the away fans just shows their contempt for English clubs/fans.

The racism row to have engulfed England’s European Championship qualifier in Bulgaria has intensified after their hosts demanded they be punished if their players walk off in protest during the game.

Borislav Mihaylov, the president of the Bulgarian Football Union and former Uefa vice-president, also called for “measures” to be taken against “derogatory claims” made by Gareth Southgate and his squad about the threat of discrimination from home fans during Monday’s potentially-volatile clash in Sofia

The former UEFA President has such views on racism, doesn’t that say it all?

I wonder how many of the U14 fans will look like those Iraqi 'schoolboys' spotted in UK schools last year?

I wonder how many of the U14 fans will look like those Iraqi 'schoolboys' spotted in UK schools last year?

It is well known that boys from Bratislava who are under the age of 14, drink pints of beer, smoke and sing racist songs in deep voices, especially on the football terraces of that city.

The whole organisation is a shambles. They are everything I detest about modern football. As such I refuse to pay to watch any of their competitions anymore. I know our owners reasons for wanting to win it and that players and managers hold it in high regard but I want no part of it.

Now there is potentially 200 tickets for Wolves fans, so behind closed doors means up to 16500 home fans which is u14s with an adult allowed in and 200 away fans
Great punishment UEFA. Boo!!!

Always one to BOOO UEFA given the chance, but surely the reason for the action is clear?
i.e; No Wolves can go to their gaff = no cash for them
Their fans to Wolves = cash for Wolves
The way its done is obviously a joke as it should have been announced ages ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.