Knees as you age

Get this awful 'cold' sensation in one of my thighs. Don't know if it's sciatica, crap circulation or something else? Maybe I should register and see a GP. It has been six years since I seen one lol

Take the hold up stocking off mate.

Maybe I should register and see a GP. It has been six years since I seen one lol
giphy.gif

Dead on hahahahaha,quick story my daughter was going out she is 22 her mates mum was picking her up and I was at the front door doing something and her mates mum turned to my daughter when she got in the car and said “ is that your brother Kellie” she lol said no that’s my dad her mates mum said my goodness he looks so young..must be in the genes :-)
I have the same problem all the time. Daughter's mates coming on to me. It's hell, I tell ye, hell.

I think most of the posters with bad knees on this fred can just be put down to having severe carpet burns.

They say that when old ppl get together, the main topic of conversation is comparing medical conditions. Average age in this thread is 103.

My knees are fucked. Think a lot of it is down to playing too much footy on AstroTurf over the years. Really started noticing it when I had kids, I’d kneel down to play with them or change nappies and it’d be agony getting back up again. Soon be dead...

Think they should update a saying based on your last comment.

You’re born, you get bad knees, you die.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.