Who Remembers Thread

This album cover takes me back to the 70s, Preston, Lancashire (thanks to my **** of an elder brother having an ace record collection).
muisc-studio-album-6.jpg
Been thinking about having this tattooed on my leg for a while now.

At the time it was the White Horse in Cockbrook (around late 70’s), the Star has been a big rag pub over the past 20 years or so.

Pubs on the Ashton crawl were Beau Gueste, Ashton Hotel, Feathers, Queens, Wine Lodge, Cavern, Stamford and Ye Olde Vaults amongst others then back to the Horse.

Go in the Sycamore now (run the Bus to the match from there) just down the road from the Horse which is full of Telly supporting raggies when their games are on.
Your must be minted drinking in there.

At the time it was the White Horse in Cockbrook (around late 70’s), the Star has been a big rag pub over the past 20 years or so.

Pubs on the Ashton crawl were Beau Gueste, Ashton Hotel, Feathers, Queens, Wine Lodge, Cavern, Stamford and Ye Olde Vaults amongst others then back to the Horse.

Go in the Sycamore now (run the Bus to the match from there) just down the road from the Horse which is full of Telly supporting raggies when their games are on.
I don't think the Cavern was open when I lived in Ashton, but the rest were well used.

He was well pissed blue, I found it wierd that he seemed to be going to a city match, his father in-law Archie was a big blue as was his brother in-law Neil,such a shame as the press used to say he was out clubbing,but he never touched alcohol,we used to go Elizabethan,zooby doo.
Yes the Zooby doo went 73-76 some good night's.

Ha ha, San Miguel 4.60 a pint, don’t buy that but plenty do. Do you go for a pint nearby?
Angel in Duky mate coors 3.10 a pint or 2.50 before 7 in week but Sycamore are in quiz league play against them so go in a few times a year when feeling flush.

Angel in Duky mate coors 3.10 a pint or 2.50 before 7 in week but Sycamore are in quiz league play against them so go in a few times a year when feeling flush.
I go in the Angel now and again with my best mate, he’s a blue who goes to all the home and away games. I drink the Caffreys in there.

You must be pretty good on General Knowledge as that quiz in the League is tough, Tuesday nights?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.