#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

He did exactly what he was brought in to do, steady an unhappy ship after Mourinho. I doubt they thought it would go so well but they should have not given him a longer contract. Still it is making for great amusement for everyone else.

Steady the ship, looks like he’s sinking it to me.....

United relative of mine was over to watch the Geordie game and the amount of excuses he came out with to absolve OGS from blame was astonishing, the mental gymnastics employed to get away from just saying they are fu**** is immense.
At the very least OGS took the coin to be a yes man and do as he was told, said relative was getting angry when the truth was highlighted to him, he stopped going to matches decades ago and became a top 4 SKY fan resplendent with his hatred of our "Oil money".

Don’t want to use the phrase ‘too be fair’ because all rags are scum but most that I know have finally realised they are so far up shit creek that even if they had a paddle they’d not get out.

They have also stopped blaming City for ruining football. A glorious time to be a blue.

Don’t take this as any sort of sympathy for them. I despise them as much as ever.

I used to go into school and have to whiteness these kids standing on the desks singing rags songs and taking the piss out of me and one other city fan who has no chance against the rags- it keeps the flame of absolute despise burning strong.

Why is nobody talking about ‘Appy ‘Arry Redknapp loves spending money (on agents and bungs) and a history of nearly bankrupting all his former clubs - let’s start the campaign Arry Starts Rags Era (ARSE)
I,m liking this.Give it wheels! Harry for Utd! Henderson from liverpool next summer (after another failed title attempt) to strengthen midfield..then we can go and get that boy zaha from palace...give him a proper go this time....i can just see arry getting his missus to switch on the pc to upload his cv to Sir Woodward now.arry centre back,arry in the hot seat.brill.Up the ARSE!

They don't want a new gaffer being bummed by the scouse. They'll wait until hes got what they call a piss easy game and the media fawning starts all over
Where does his "piss easy " game
e come in? They are dreadful, they are other sides "piss easy " game. Enjoy this, drink it in, as m.t. would say. Hahaha.
Hate to quote Martin, but for me, it seems to fit.

Reactions: mat
Difficult one next week, never want the rags to win the coin toss let alone a game but if they get anything out of the dips it'd obviously help us and there's also Ole to consider.

Think I'll revert to a media blackout for a couple of hours as I'd hate to find myself thinking 'Go on (insert shite rag player) afterall I have to sleep at night, Ole will have to go it alone for this one.

He's done. Looking at bringing in sub-standard Scandinavian players. Previously failed to make the grade at Brighton.....

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keeping tabs on Rostov's Norwegian star Mathias Normann as the under-fire Manchester United manager looks to bolster his midfield ranks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.