Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I hadn’t expected Andy Cole to be that high. Shearer’s record is going to take some beating. Prolific from 18 or something.
Bear in mind with Shearer's total that he stayed in England, Kun had around 100 goals before he got to us, in total he's already scored more than him including Independiante & A Madrid.

This . But it is reflected in the goals / min , that is the best of all time more than Henry and Kane.

Very true. I know that as a professional athlete player's are going to succumb to injury, but he was really unlucky in that period where he missed so many games. He'd be out for a period but then seem to take 3 or 4 games just to get going again.

Without those lengthy injuries, he could have been in sight of Shearer's record - who also missed a considerable amount to football with two cruciate ligament injuries.

Has anyone bought
Manchester City Aguero Goal King Book
What period of his career with us does it cover?
It is a good read?
There is not muh information about the book on the OS

Very true. I know that as a professional athlete player's are going to succumb to injury, but he was really unlucky in that period where he missed so many games. He'd be out for a period but then seem to take 3 or 4 games just to get going again.

Without those lengthy injuries, he could have been in sight of Shearer's record - who also missed a considerable amount to football with two cruciate ligament injuries.
He was not unlucky, he had a reputation of not looking after himself in terms of diet and training, even had a very sloppy attitude in training

Since the arrival of Pep, after an initial problematic relationship, Sergio is better than ever, considerably fitter and almost bullet proof in terms of injury and his attitude and hunger is stronger than at any time of his career.

Has anyone bought
Manchester City Aguero Goal King Book
What period of his career with us does it cover?
It is a good read?
There is not muh information about the book on the OS

Good reviews on Amazon.

I wasn't so interested until it mentions that the book covers Eric Brook.

The general blurb looks okay too:
A beautifully produced official club book produced to celebrate Sergio Aguero breaking the all-time Manchester City goalscoring record.

Featuring the story of every goal and rare insight from the man himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.