Liverpool Away, Ticket Details on web site

I understand your last point. But 50 tickets out of what 3,000 is nothing. Corporate tickets for me is a much bigger issue then 50 city fans being able to get tickets.

You seem to just accept the corporates and be against a tiny percentage of blues getting a chance of a ticket

That's because the corporates have always been a constant, wrongly, but a constant.

This new allocation is a case of moving the goalposts when I had reached a point of being able to get these sought after tickets.

If the corporates are actually City fans who are prepared to get behind the team it wouldn’t be so bad but as people have said many times this isn’t always the case.

One of the worst aways - gave up going for about 4 seasons when it was £48 - only go now cus of the price cap.

Those who want bigger allocations are pissing into the wind as long as the price cap exists, as it effectively means the home clubs will lose more money.

I won't buy a ticket until they release the super value and it helps to be Ray Charles extremely severely restricted with limited risk of being hit by a bottle category of tickets for a fiver.

Wonder how many tickets are actually available to City fans out of the 2827 for this?

140 approx go to 18-25. How many of them may have points anyway.

Good luck to them I say.
My lad got a ticket this morning on the 18-25. He has just short of 14000 points and is 20. I miss out on 18000 points but say good luck to him & anyone else. I've done very well over the years and now it's his turn. He does miss coming to Milan with me though!!!!!!

Got 2 at 10AM today - only severely restricted view (£27) available I'm afraid.

Was tempted to skip it, but we must win there at some point, and I'd like to be there.

So the changes mean those who have got themselves into a position to be able to go to the vast majority of away games have now been fucked over by City Matters and their merry band of men. Fuck off

Never had an issue last season or the season before with Liverpool away but now suddenly I do since the 18-25 year olds have been handed 5% of the allocation. It's utter bollocks, it really is.

So the changes mean those who have got themselves into a position to be able to go to the vast majority of away games have now been fucked over by City Matters and their merry band of men. Fuck off

Never had an issue last season or the season before with Liverpool away but now suddenly I do since the 18-25 year olds have been handed 5% of the allocation. It's utter bollocks, it really is.

Agree 100%. I've not had a restricted view at Anfield for about 8 years. Even worse there will be some loyal blues missing out completely because of the new system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.