Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

The row between the two women, who are known in the tabloid press as WAGs (wives and girlfriends of footballers), sparked worldwide coverage - with headlines appearing in The New York Times and Germany's Bild newspaper.

WTF

also 22 pages on here , such is the non interest.

There was a young lady, Colleen
Said: "Hacked, my account it has been"
She blamed pregnant Bekka,
And threatened to deck her
So now she's an Instagram queen.

Jesus, just what am I doing?

There was a young lady, Colleen
Said: "Hacked, my account it has been"
She blamed pregnant Bekka,
And threatened to deck her
So now she's an Instagram queen.

Jesus, just what am I doing?

I loved it.

These two slags being a prime example.
They are not my cup of tea but I’m not sure slag is the correct term. They’ve done nothing to suggest they’re loose or sleep around.

For a bloke that’s normally so “right on”, you using that term has surprised me somewhat.

They are not my cup of tea but I’m not sure slag is the correct term. They’ve done nothing to suggest they’re loose or sleep around.

For a bloke that’s normally so “right on”, you using that term has surprised me somewhat.

Vardys wife has not been slow to upgrade. Coleen has probably only slept with shrek.

I look forward to Colleen cementing her place as the Scouse Sherlock Holmes and consulting with Merseyside Police. Finally we will get to the bottom of the City Coach Catastrophe

It was the tranmere fans with the brick piping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.