US diplomat wife flees UK after killing teen - not coming back

Saw an interview with a solicitor today who has investigated the case.
Turns out her husband didn't have diplomatic immunity.
He works for the National Security Agency which nothing to do with diplomacy.
He isn't registered in any sort of diplomatic position.
He reckons the British Police can ask for her extradition.
Whether the USA agree is another opinion.

Utter bollocks I’m afraid.

unless you don’t accept Trump openly saying her husband does and as his wife so does she.

also hubby is an intelligence agent based at an air base that had diplomatic immunity extended to it because of its sensitivity.
UK only lists Diplomats based in London, so he wouldn’t be on a List.

Trump has made it clear she is not coming back to the UK.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-49995867

Last edited:
Utter bollocks I’m afraid.

unless you don’t accept Trump openly saying her husband does and as his wife so does she.

also hubby is an intelligence agent based at an air base that had diplomatic immunity extended to it because of its sensitivity.
UK only lists Diplomats based in London, so he wouldn’t be on a List.

Trump has made it clear she is not coming back to the UK.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-49995867
As I said before which you ignored, he's also mentioned she can talk to the British police if she wishes, she doesn't seem to want too.

So there you go the President has still no problem with that. What do you think of that?

Trump mentioned she was driving on the wrong side of the road, " it was an accident". Driving on the wrong side of the road isn't an accident !!
Well its not deliberate is it.. Its an accident .3 US service people also killed around their bases presumably on the wrong side of the road. I drive in the US for 5 months a year and can still get caught out unless I give it total concentration all of the time.

Well its not deliberate is it.. Its an accident .3 US service people also killed around their bases presumably on the wrong side of the road. I drive in the US for 5 months a year and can still get caught out unless I give it total concentration all of the time.
What a load of crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.