The hard answer to the climate crisis

It's not nessecary the hard answer, but rather the unethical answer. Essentially it's not hard to feed and house the world poppulation even if it grows, as Ghandi put it "There is enough for everyone's need, but not everyone's greed".

The right wing economic elite have stimulated a culture of consumption and supressed ecological conciousness for their perceived benifit. There are easy solutions to climate change and hard ones. Dark side of the force and light so to speak. I mean, if you really want the easiest sollution just wipe out 99% of the world poppulation already. Humanity will survive with just 60 million people aswell, and the almost logical consideration to make in that inhumane proposition is afcourse to "keep the best". Or to put it differently, the facists have the easiest sollution to propose. There would be a lot less pollution with just 60 million people and they all would have more space and a better life besides being perceived as better in gene's oh joy.

The more humane aproach to solve a hard problem requires not taking preference for inhumane choices because they are easy, but find humane sollutions when possible even if its hard full stop. I hope i don't need to explain where child control stands in relation to western ideals of liberalism?I'd think it stupid to throw away the "proverbial" child with the bathwater if we can prioritise on other more liberal sollutions first thank you

It grate's me that when a problem is difficult, that a inhumane sollution would became so poppularly repeated, especially if among those who peddle that idea you'd find many that previously had denied all existance of climate change. The elite denied climate change for their greed as long as they could, i detest those among them that would now peddle that proposal upon being forced to acknowledge an issue to which they hold such responsabillety especialy trough denial, becuase it would just boil down to the elite pushing the costs into the throats of the coman people while they don't need to tackle the complicated issue's that requires an effort of them.

It's not because a problem is hard, that we are going to solve it by being simple. The eonomic elite and our "entrepeneurs, captains of industry" needs to start take responsabillety instead of trying to shove it off all the time.

While fcukwits waste time on class war, our planet will continue to be destroyed.

Last edited:
It’s not straws.

Simply put we’re overpopulated. Too many mouths to feed.

So...if you were told you had to adhere to a single child policy for the next 20 years to save the planet, how would you feel?
If you want to work with children you have to pass a DBS check.

If you want to have kids of your own, you can be an unfit person to be around or bring up children yet have as many as you want.

I think every adult should be DBS checked and if you fail you can’t have kids.

If you want to work with children you have to pass a DBS check.

If you want to have kids of your own, you can be an unfit person to be around or bring up children yet have as many as you want.

I think every adult should be DBS checked and if you fail you can’t have kids.

Yeah I'm pretty hardcore on this. You should need to pass a credit check to add another one to the population, then show you are fit for purpose.

Too many people who have nothing to add squirting them out by the dozen. Cull the herd and several problems would be resolved.

I've been saying for years how good it would be if you needed to have a licence or have to qualify to be a parent. How on earth that could be made possible I have no idea.

I'm in my 40s and have no children and I'm thrilled that I've made it this far without getting roped in to having them.

I often think about how humans cull certain species to keep the natural balance of eco systems right and allow for hunting grounds etc. Makes me want to go out hunting scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.