US diplomat wife flees UK after killing teen - not coming back

Trump mentioned she was driving on the wrong side of the road, " it was an accident". Driving on the wrong side of the road isn't an accident !!
It isn’t as such, you’re quite correct. If you go to a country where they drive on the opposite side to which you’re used to then it’s up to the driver to get themselves aquatinted to the laws of the land before stepping behind the wheel.
That said it amazes me that there aren’t many more casualties due to this. I’m in Spain around 9 months of the year and on a daily basis I see people driving the wrong way down one way streets and going into wrong lanes at junctions and joining motorways. As for roundabouts!! Fuck me it’s a lottery every time you approach one.
Accidents can and will happen but the problem with this one is the lack of culpability and a poor family left in limbo.
You fuck up on the roads then you face the consequences regardless of the fact it might have been an accident.

I'm not questioning that I'm saying him saying it's an accident if it was why did she run, she ran because she killed a kid by dangerous driving. I live 3 miles from were it happened and drive through the village twice a day and I see the Americans in the big cars flying around like idiots so that probably helps in the deaths around the world mate. She knows what side of the road to drive on she does it daily.
She probably went back to the USA because she was ordered to. And you've clearly never driven in the USA or abroad as it's the easiest thing in the world to get mixed up.

She probably went back to the USA because she was ordered to. And you've clearly never driven in the USA or abroad as it's the easiest thing in the world to get mixed up.
It's a country fucking road that less than a mile long with a shicain halfway, its not a freeway we are talking about and that's not what being said is it

Sorry mate. If you were in the states and U drove down the road the wrong way and killed somebody. My god you would be in a world of shit, probably after spending about 250 000 dollars on lawyers u would still go to jail. Then the family of the dead would sue u and take everything u own.

When I went to Iceland with work I had a hire car.

I went up the slip road on the wrong side and ended up on the wrong side of the motorway with traffic coming towards me. Lol!

Thankfully the motorway was similar to a dual carriageway over here, and there wasn’t much traffic on the motorway at the time.

Sorry mate. If you were in the states and U drove down the road the wrong way and killed somebody. My god you would be in a world of shit, probably after spending about 250 000 dollars on lawyers u would still go to jail. Then the family of the dead would sue u and take everything u own.
Undoubtedly but she had diplomatic immunity, which is the problem. Better to get her out of the line of fire. That's what happens if there's been a diplomatic incident.

It's a country fucking road that less than a mile long with a shicain halfway, its not a freeway we are talking about and that's not what being said is it
I've driven that road a few times myself but the report said she'd turned out of the base and that's the danger scenario. I'm not defending her; she was in the wrong and caused someone's death. She might have done the same thing (turned onto the wrong side of the road) and got away with it as I have a couple of times in the USA. Have you ever driven abroad where they drive on the opposite side of the road? I suspect not.

I've driven that road a few times myself but the report said she'd turned out of the base and that's the danger scenario. I'm not defending her; she was in the wrong and caused someone's death. She might have done the same thing (turned onto the wrong side of the road) and got away with it as I have a couple of times in the USA. Have you ever driven abroad where they drive on the opposite side of the road? I suspect not.
Mate not that it's fuck all to do with you but I lived in Madrid for 2half years so yes I have and I was fine but guess its down to how good a driver you are hey..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.