Knees as you age

For me it’s bursitis of the hips and elbows, cortisone injections helped but rest is the best way.

My knee is not good but I wear a support when doing any physical activity (just golf and walking for me), I bought a good one off Amazon for a tenner, really helps.

My mate is in Wythenshawe for an ankle replacement in November, choice was that or having his bones fused which can lead to Arthritis, great choice?

acetaminophen with naproxen better be ok or i'm hooped.
I've got no meniscus between the bones on the left side of my right knee, been told it will need to be replaced eventually, but I'm 58, too young at this point. luckily it's not to much of a hindrance for me.
My mate had a knee replacement in his late 40’s as he was crippled by it, I think general rule though is 60.

For me it’s bursitis of the hips and elbows, cortisone injections helped but rest is the best way.

My knee is not good but I wear a support when doing any physical activity (just golf and walking for me), I bought a good one off Amazon for a tenner, really helps.

My mate is in Wythenshawe for an ankle replacement in November, choice was that or having his bones fused which can lead to Arthritis, great choice?
Tell your mate that if he opts for foot amputation, he'll have a great choice in nicking a nice odd shoe on display in the high street; )

My right knee appears to be on it way out. I was in the gym - leg day - heard a quiet tearing noise and thought I was ripping my shorts. Soon realised it was my knee making an ungodly grinding noise. I seem to have temporarily solved it by agreeing with myself to no longer squatting below parallel. Probably only delaying the inevitable of it worsening, though.

When I was 15 I used to have physio on my knees. Was told I had the knees of a 40 year old then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.