Things that give you Heebie-Jeebies

My mate had his four fingers on the hinge side of a fire door when someone slammed it shut. I don't know what was worse the sound of bones being snapped or the look of horror on his face. His hand was a mangled wreck needless to say.

I saw a girl at school get half of her little finger chopped off in a fire door.

The most horrific thing I’ve ever seen.

Bathrooms with glass tables etc in them. I just look at the corners and argh one slip, can't even think about it. Not so bad if it is non slip on the floor but it is it shiny stylish stuff then it put me super on edge to the point i will treat them like an unexploded unstable bomb if i am wearing socks or barefoot. You ever seen those people shitting it beyond words walking across that glass path on a mountainside? Swap that place for these deathtrap bogs and that is me.

Stayed at sisters new gaff a while back, it had this very nice looking death trap bathroom, i could not rest, ended up ordering a bathroom mat at 3:30am for same day delivery and pissed in the outside drain until it arrived. I refuse to be one of the statistics from slipping and banging my head. My grave stone will read something like "It took 3 hours to pull his cocaine caked face from Claudia Schiffers arse" not "dickhead slipped, bashed his head on the bog bowl and choked to death on a turd".

Heights. Never used to bother me, but I developed hopeless vertigo aged about 60 and it has got progressively worse.
Heights make me feel sick in my stomach badly but I think for me it’s the fear of falling that makes me so scared rather than the actual height.

Heights make me feel sick in my stomach badly but I think for me it’s the fear of falling that makes me so scared rather than the actual height.
I bet you love the intro to Mission Impossible 2 don't you xD

Imagine it, hanging of a cliff with just your fingertips, fuck that!

I bet you love the intro to Mission Impossible 2 don't you xD

Imagine it, hanging of a cliff with just your fingertips, fuck that!
All these facebook and social media posts of people walking on the top of skyscrapers or across scaffolding hundreds of feet in the air genuinely turn my stomach.

All these facebook and social media posts of people walking on the top of skyscrapers or across scaffolding hundreds of feet in the air genuinely turn my stomach.
Working at height 100s of feet up is one of the best adrenaline rushes I've ever had.

The best one was the first time I ran off Babadag mountain, 6500ft above Oludeniz to paraglide 40 minutes free as a bird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.