Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, how many Liverpool players would you swap one of ours for? I can honestly say I'd only have van Dijk and maybe Robertson, but that's only because of Mendy's fitness issues.

Seriously we are better than them in every position for the first XI. The issue this season has been the injuries; both first choice centre backs, then KDB missing, not to mention Leroy.

If the scousers had been missing vD, Gomez, Firmino and Mane they wouldn't be 8 points clear. Once we get our injured players back, and Liverpool start to have players missing later in the season we'll claw back this deficit and overtake them, because we're that good!
Id take their whole back 4 at the moment.

Very laboured performance against Wolves. The team do not seem to have the same motivation as the last two seasons, midfield is ponderous and defence porous.

I hope Pep can sort it out, we need a fit Kevin and Stones ASAP.

If we play a midfield three of Rodri, Gundogan and Silva we will struggle. Hopefully De Bruyne will be fit.

And yet, how many Liverpool players would you swap one of ours for? I can honestly say I'd only have van Dijk and maybe Robertson, but that's only because of Mendy's fitness issues.

Seriously we are better than them in every position for the first XI. The issue this season has been the injuries; both first choice centre backs, then KDB missing, not to mention Leroy.

If the scousers had been missing vD, Gomez, Firmino and Mane they wouldn't be 8 points clear. Once we get our injured players back, and Liverpool start to have players missing later in the season we'll claw back this deficit and overtake them, because we're that good!

Roberston,TA,VD for sure, put Laporte as the left sided CB, Eddie as the #1 and thats the best defence anywhere in the world. You got to take Mane because Pep would love his work rate. I'd also have Firmino and Salah. The rest can sit on the bench somewhere of a mid table team.

I'd really like Pep to be bold and play Harwood-Bellis and Garcia shielded by Fernandinho. Otamendi has had his chances, and for his vast experience he is still a liability. Stones will probably still be injured so we don't have many options, and even when Stones has been fit he looks bereft of confidence. May as well give youth a chance I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.