Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Best forward player we have ever had! Gave us his best years, never hear a peep out of him in the papers.. The guy is a grade 1 superstar.. We are going to miss him big time when he goes..

never hear a peep out of him in the papers..
Taxi in the dam...stepping out with 3 Latinos beauties in USA Dancing in a another Latin vid..

Taxi in the dam...stepping out with 3 Latinos beauties in USA Dancing in a another Latin vid..
Being in a music video or out on a date is not being in the papers.

He’s never been found to have punched a female celebrity, punched a DJ for not playing an Elton John request, slept with his Brother’s wife, jumped out of a window to avoid a drug test, shot a youth team player with an air gun, slept with his teammate’s missus, placed bets on football games, been found to have gambling debts.....

Even the taxi incident was another driver’s fault who crashed into the taxi, Kun was just a passenger.

He’s never been found to have punched a female celebrity, punched a DJ for not playing an Elton John request, slept with his Brother’s wife, jumped out of a window to avoid a drug test, shot a youth team player with an air gun, slept with his teammate’s missus, placed bets on football games, been found to have gambling debts.....

Even the taxi incident was another driver’s fault who crashed into the taxi, Kun was just a passenger.
Joking mate

Never heard him slag our club off mate, that's what I meant... 2 incidents in 8-9 years on his privite life is not too bad.. Good luck to the guy, lucky fcuker...

Bit of a disappointment really

Aguero on adapting his game with Guardiola: “Pep asked me to try a new way of playing and I had to adapt. It wasn’t easy but I had no choice. My game is totally different now from what I was doing five years ago at City. A total transformation”

“At that meal, we talked about loads of things. We kept postponing it and then when we finally met up, we talked about work for 20 minutes or so. The rest of the meal we spent chatting about other stuff, family, life in general”

“When Pep arrived I was a bit taken aback by his intensity. With Pep, it can feel like he’s putting a lot of pressure on you. You start thinking, ‘I’ve got to play well’ and only end up putting even more pressure on yourself”

“Everything he says is for your own good, although at the start I couldn’t see that. Over time I realised he was right. I have a great laugh with him, he’s really good fun. But there is no laughing when it comes to work. He’s a real worrier too”

Txiki Begiristain on @aguerosergiokun : “Kun is spectacular. I think he’s got over his worries. A lot of forwards have the same worries when they start working with Pep. They know they will have to work harder and he will make them suffer.”

Begiristain: “Look at his stats! The boy is a forward and he does what he’s supposed to do, score goals. Never mind all the nit-picking, all the bulls**t. Goals are what I’m talking about. He gets us goals and I don’t see anyone better.”
THIS!

Think he is 1 lucky fker,and I don't mean the chicks he had but playing us..
Sergio's not lucky to be playing for City mate, we are honoured that he has chosen to play his football career with us.. He could have quiet easily taken the South American player route and played for RM or Barcelona...
The guy is a City legend..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.