Things your missus does that drive you to despair

wakes up early in the morning, just when I am preparing myself to go to the bed after working all night on the PC and coming with 46 themes to talk with me while I am barely interested to live, let alone talk or listen. Repeating the same with 72 different themes when she comes from the work and wakes me up before I even had a coffee. I know the name of each fucking teacher in the school she works at and I never met any.

wakes up early in the morning, just when I am preparing myself to go to the bed after wanking all night on the PC and coming with 46 themes to talk with me while I am barely interested to live, let alone talk or listen. Repeating the same with 72 different themes when she comes from the work and wakes me up before I even had a coffee. I know the name of each fucking teacher in the school she works at and I never met any.

Amended for truthfulness.

Mines going through the change has secondary ms and life is fucking murder at the moment. Can't do fucking nothing right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.