Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

No wonder i can't get enthusiastic about the national side, it's just so poor, starting with a manager who is void of any personality and it shows in his team, where's the grit, where's the arrogance, anything, please give us anything to be upbeat about!!!!

No cohesion, no movement, no creativity, threat or understanding. The back four look terrified everytime they attack. Abraham has to come on at least he runs about and doesn't just stand there like Kane.

Commentator confusing sterling with Rose, because all black players look the same... I trust kick it out will have a statement prepared before the end of the game and appropriate action will be taken.

Hardly surprising England are sleep inducing to watch given that midfield. Zero link up between the defence and attack, no surprise Liverpool play long ball and bypass their midfield when Henderson is in it.

Saw that and thought he was joking and then did it again on the replay!!

No wonder i can't get enthusiastic about the national side, it's just so poor, starting with a manager who is void of any personality and it shows in his team, where's the grit, where's the arrogance, anything, please give us anything to be upbeat about!!!!
You can feel the will to live slipping away by the minute watching this.

Keane - 'Henderson and Rice should be sat here in the studio for all the worth they have been on the pitch' :)

Fucking Sir Harry celebrating his penalty like hes won the world cup single handed.God its a shit performance by the whole team. Can't understand why Southgate gets so many plaudits

No winning mentality apart from Raz in that line up. The same goes for the manager who is as dull as dishwater. I think Foden will start in this team when he gets a few games under his belt. That midfield has no creativity at all- dire
Hoddle can fuck off as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.