Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Lets be honest, both cases are absolutely pathetic and i very much doubt Kane batted an eyelid at it.

Pathetic twat, he should have been offended - how are the FA supposed to make the charges fit the narrative ffs ?

In case it is a guideline, and I have no idea what was said in the video, but this was also under the E3(2) 'aggravated' rule that has been used for a charge against Bernardo:

BBC:
Liverpool's Harvey Elliott has been banned from all domestic club football for 14 days after admitting derogatory language about Harry Kane in a video.
The winger joined Liverpool in July having become the Premier League's youngest player in May, appearing for Fulham aged 16 years and 30 days.
Elliott's social media video, for which he has since apologised, constituted an "aggravated breach" of FA rules.
I don't think a joke between best mates could ever be as bad,this is a set up,this is see there is no agenda,we punish dippers as well,then bang 6 game ban for bernie

So on balance , a teenage footballer who is never going to be part of Liverpool's first team squad for years ( if ever ) is scanctioned for being a dick, whilst a senior international player , who is a valued and important member of a PL winning squad , faces missing important game against their current biggest rival for the PL , for a slightly thoughtless use of fucking social media ?

Seems a perfect solution from a totally transparently and corrupt FA .

So on balance , a teenage footballer who is never going to be part of Liverpool's first team squad for years ( if ever ) is scanctioned for being a dick, whilst a senior international player , who is a valued and important member of a PL winning squad , faces missing important game against their current biggest rival for the PL , for a slightly thoughtless use of fucking social media ?

Seems a perfect solution from a totally transparently and corrupt FA .

That’s about right but they’ll perhaps ban Mendy and Sterling for failing to ‘toe the line’!

Without question. I’m hopeful the timing if this will be quite helpful. Notwithstanding the age difference, to give Bernardo a harsher punishment would be wholly disproportionate, egregiously harsh and impossible to defend.

It would be essentially saying that black people have greater worth than the disabled. Good luck running that argument.

However the FA are involved here, so any logical and honest way of looking at things go completely out of the equasion .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.