Things that give you Heebie-Jeebies

Woods/forests .... day or night!! Scares the absolute shit out of me.

Don’t know why, I’m 6’3”, ex-RAF and 25 stone!! What the hell am I expecting to see out there? Certainly don’t get the Grizzly Bears previously mentioned .... well not in my bit of Cheshire anyway!!!

Don’t know why, I’m 6’3”, ex-RAF and 25 stone!! What the hell am I expecting to see out there? Certainly don’t get the Grizzly Bears previously mentioned .... well not in my bit of Cheshire anyway!!!
You big girls blouse.

That wasn't me. Someone hacked into my account.

Heights and volume on odd numbers.
That's just given me the heebie-jeebies as I thought is was just me who had to live with this .. trouble is the best volume level on the TV and in the car is an odd number. I either struggle to hear anything or get moaned at that it's too noisy !!

Swans!!

There are a few of them the hang about on the park area just outside our local leisure centre.....proper moody cnuts mooching all over the pavements like they own the gaff.

The wife is the same way which works great during hunt season because there's no way she'll come up and camp with us. I love walking through thick forest

Thinking about death. It makes me very empty when I think it would mean leaving all the people I care about and stuff like that. Very shitty feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.