Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Does any right minded person think Henderson, Rice or Mount are better than Foden?
The 4th best Ethiopian can’t get in their marathon team but it doesn’t mean they’re not better than the best English marathon runner!

He plays all the time as is developing there,he wouldn't get in the senior team half the time and if he did play they would be bringing him down to their level not the other way around imo,our players get savaged by the pundits,it's always one of our faults,they only backed off raz because of his racist stand,they moved on to john,they would give phil the same treatment,i don't get why playing in a shit england team is seen as an achievement

He plays all the time as is developing there,he wouldn't get in the senior team half the time and if he did play they would be bringing him down to their level not the other way around imo,our players get savaged by the pundits,it's always one of our faults,they only backed off raz because of his racist stand,they moved on to john,they would give phil the same treatment,i don't get why playing in a shit england team is seen as an achievement

It is for a dipper or rag , but that says it all.

Personally I think rice is doing a fantastic job ed get out the check book in January 60 mill should sort it plus 250k a week you know it makes sense

Yes you can, he can is being held back by world class players. Would Henderson get in our midland? If you are good enough for England you are good enough for England. Both city and the national side would benefit from playing him in games like this.

There’s no despite as to whether he’s good enough, all city fans know he is but until he’s playing more than 3 minute cameos he’s not going to get picked for the national team and you can’t blame Southgate for that.

Would the press not turn on the more senior players before a young debutant? And before you start on the anti Man City thing rags and dippers have been slacked off playing for England before - Heskey, Barnes, Phil Neville to name a few.

Would he really be dragged down to their level? I prefer to think he will stand out against the rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.