TV Series

Top Boy. Just finished the summerhouse series and on to the latest one. Really enjoying it but I have to have the subtitles on. I cant tell a fucking word they're saying.

Hated Killing Eve, stuck with for the first series, pile of shite. Looking forward to your other recommendation “The Capture”.

I was the same with killing Eve. The first few episodes were ok but after that I just stuck with it but could wait to have it finished and over and done with. I lasted 20 minutes into series 2 and have no intention of returning

Capture on iPlayer is very good

I was the same with killing Eve. The first few episodes were ok but after that I just stuck with it but could wait to have it finished and over and done with. I lasted 20 minutes into series 2 and have no intention of returning

Capture on iPlayer is very good
Agree on Killing Eve, could tell what was going to happen, just different ways of enacting gratuitous violence, not impressed at all Finished watching Capture just last night, enjoyed that, really different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.