Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

None of the england players of the last couple of years get battered like ours,kane was worse in the euro's but it was all raz's fault,john is responsible for all the defense problems,both john and raz try and carry the england team but they can't play like they do for us because they are not as good,john can play out from the back but the others can't,it's him that stands out to be shot at
True, but Foden is way too young and raw to be shot at. I just think everyone would benefit.

Surely his presence will shift at least one of the dross (cough, Henderson) and the game time and profile will boost his confidence and game?

Actually if the team fucked up ( as is quite likely and usual ) the fucking media hyenas would find a way of blaming Foden rather than one of the "established stars who play for the rags or the dippers ".

Do you not read , watch our rancid media ?

You could be right! I just can’t think of an example of a very young England debutant being slagged off in the press and I have watching England for nearly 40 years!

Well with respect, I think you are seriously undersestimating the cockroaches who are at the forefront of the British media .

Actually if the team fucked up ( as is quite likely and usual ) the fucking media hyenas would find a way of blaming Foden rather than one of the "established stars who play for the rags or the dippers ".

Do you not read , watch our rancid media ?
I do and it has really winds me up at times, but established players of the red persuasion have been criticised in the past. Stones is on a hiding to nothing playing for this England team, Foden would benefit from the game time. He is not quite good enough for a regular position in our midland but he is more than good enough for this England side.

Well with respect, I think you are seriously undersestimating the cockroaches who are at the forefront of the British media .
Maybe, but irrespective of that sometimes in life you have to look at the possible risks and benefits of a situation and just go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.