Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

anyone know the exact away end? behind the goal 3rd tier 301-318?
Going to be a reduced capacity, so more than likely we will be in tier 2. Happy to be corrected though.

If this goes to general sale, anyone reckon a couple of mates will be able to get a ticket? Non-City fans but want to visit the San Siro, and would get behind us, as the English team.

Going to be a reduced capacity, so more than likely we will be in tier 2. Happy to be corrected though.

If this goes to general sale, anyone reckon a couple of mates will be able to get a ticket? Non-City fans but want to visit the San Siro, and would get behind us, as the English team.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/08/01/...e-reduced-capacity-for-away-fans-this-season/

looks like quite a few tier 3 blocks closed for safety!

Plus if the numbers of Atalanta only taking 16k or so to date then they could have most of them on the lower tier and us on the second easily.

In the blurb from City it states all tickets will have names on so I guess they would need to have some kind of membership?

Booked this with sport options and not had any contact from them since. Are sport options a part of Thomas cook and should I be looking at getting my money back?

Help!

Booked this with sport options and not had any contact from them since. Are sport options a part of Thomas cook and should I be looking at getting my money back?

Help!
No mate completely independent and 100% reliable spike and Miles who run it are spot on Spike is big blue who goes everywhere
Don’t worry used them loads of times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.