Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

I don't know many people who enjoy International football. You hardly ever see a good game and even the so called top sides usually play badly. For the top six premier league sides who provide most of the players it just disrupts their preparations and they are on pins in case of injuries.

I think fan's of lower league clubs like them as they hope for some reflected glory if they do well, though in England's case that rarely happens. It is also a trip abroad and unfortunately like tonight a chance to run amok.

I wish they would scrap them but it will never happen.
Couldn't agree more with this post.

I wonder what the second half was like. Me? Fast asleep by 30 mins. England so exciting!

Parallels with us against wolves last week in the terrible selection. Picking Rice and Henderson together against a weaker team is like us playing Rodri and Gundogan together against a weaker team. Too much overlap in skill sets, not enough creativity and not enough speed of movement and slow passing through midfield.

Except it's even worse because Henderson and Rice are also legitimately worse players than Gundo and Rodri.

When you play a genuine attacking mid like Mount and a genuine defensive mid like Rice, your third midfield needs to either be a quality deep playmaker (De Bruyne type) or a box-to-box beast who can run the midfield (Yaya) it can't be a Gundo/Henderson.

do you even watch football? comparing fucking rice and henderson to gundogan

I don't know many people who enjoy International football. You hardly ever see a good game and even the so called top sides usually play badly. For the top six premier league sides who provide most of the players it just disrupts their preparations and they are on pins in case of injuries.

I think fan's of lower league clubs like them as they hope for some reflected glory if they do well, though in England's case that rarely happens. It is also a trip abroad and unfortunately like tonight a chance to run amok.

I wish they would scrap them but it will never happen.
International football used to be the pinnacle of the sport but no longer. The top club sides would hammer all but a few of the international ones.
Imagine Raheem Sterling, playing for England must be like playing Sunday League compared to a role in the City team.

Exactly this. Easy qualifying groups and did what was expected of them in finals, nothing more, nothing less. Very limited as a manager
They reckon that he will be next Tottenham manager ha ha I bet spurs fans will be dreading that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.