Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to go midfield for us, he is bossing it with Ukraine in that position.

So so good against Portugal. Want him in midfield.

He is basically De Jong and this facet of his game goes under the radar so much due to being played at LB.

So so good against Portugal. Want him in midfield.

He is basically De Jong and this facet of his game goes under the radar so much due to being played at LB.

Hahahaha he's not De Jong, either Frenkie or Nigel, I'm not sure which you mean, but he's absolutely nothing like FdJ and he's got much more to his game than Nige had.

He was the MOTM though and was the key to Ukraine surviving with 10 men because he switched perfectly between shielding the back 4 and supporting the attack and pressing up the pitch.

It's clear his future is in midfield though and he's got all the potential in the world.

Hahahaha he's not De Jong, either Frenkie or Nigel, I'm not sure which you mean, but he's absolutely nothing like FdJ and he's got much more to his game than Nige had.

He was the MOTM though and was the key to Ukraine surviving with 10 men because he switched perfectly between shielding the back 4 and supporting the attack and pressing up the pitch.

It's clear his future is in midfield though and he's got all the potential in the world.
"He switched perfectly between shielding the back 4 and supporting the attack and pressing up the pitch"... You just described the majority of De Jong's play style... I am referring to Frenkie

To say he is nothing like De Jong is pure delusion on your part.

"He switched perfectly between shielding the back 4 and supporting the attack and pressing up the pitch"... You just described the majority of De Jong's play style... I am referring to Frenkie

To say he is nothing like De Jong is pure delusion on your part.

haahahahaha sure OK bud.

Amazing that Pep can't see the similarity considering how keen he was on De Jong, you'd think he might have noticed his clone was in training every day.

haahahahaha sure OK bud.

Amazing that Pep can't see the similarity considering how keen he was on De Jong, you'd think he might have noticed his clone was in training every day.
Rodri, Gundogan, and Dinho has stopped Zinchenko getting midfield minutes, while the absolute necessity from last season is the only reason he even played for us, and at LB even.

Pep is perfect btw, he always sees everything and makes the best decision every time...

I am actually surprised by your responses, your usually more intelligent than that, how do you NOT see the similarity? Did you watch De Jong at Barca or Ajax? It's almost like saying Jesus and Aguero are completely different players. They are not the same, but their qualities overlap in most areas.

Rodri, Gundogan, and Dinho has stopped Zinchenko getting midfield minutes, while the absolute necessity from last season is the only reason he even played for us, and at LB even.

Pep is perfect btw, he always sees everything and makes the best decision every time...

I am actually surprised by your responses, your usually more intelligent than that, how do you NOT see the similarity? Did you watch De Jong at Barca or Ajax? It's almost like saying Jesus and Aguero are completely different players. They are not the same, but their qualities overlap in most areas.

I've watched probalby 30+ games of Frenkie de Jong and every game Zinchenko has played at City and 4 or 5 for Ukraine. The two are absolutely nothing alike in terms of style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.