Melbourne City FC Thread

Finally!!!!

Rd 1 kicks off Saturday night away to Victory. Quietly confident and looking forward to seeing exactly what Mombarets can organise.

As is always the way we seem to do things weirdly here, play matches in the middle of summer we kick off our season during an international break and will be without our main striker. I think Victory are also missing a couple important players.

At least we are back and I've got a proper game to go to this weekend.

Finally!!!!

Rd 1 kicks off Saturday night away to Victory. Quietly confident and looking forward to seeing exactly what Mombarets can organise.

As is always the way we seem to do things weirdly here, play matches in the middle of summer we kick off our season during an international break and will be without our main striker. I think Victory are also missing a couple important players.

Seems a promotional nightmare, a close season that lasts 3 years & starting in international week...anyway good luck, I'll catch a few games on the telly & wear my Melbourne baseball cap around the xmas markets in Manchester that my lad brought me back last year (saves getting into arguments with pissed up rags & blues 'know' what its about).

Finally!!!!

Noon is a quality signing, remember him putting VK on his arse playing for Cardiff a few years back.

Hope you beat the Melbourne Red Sox.

Finished 0-0.

Pretty uneventful match until a bit of handbags at the end.

Thought Connor Metcalfe showed a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.