Do you shave your balls?

Did that once with my trimmer and it yanked out a bunch of pubes that left the underside of my cock looking like it needed a Bobby Charlton comb over: /
Starting to get a few grey hairs down there now. Just had a look at my bits in the bathroom mirror and was reminded very much of a sort of grumpy mid-90's Peter Reid.

Yes, it’s hygienic. I use a Bic two-blade throwaway razor. I keep it simple now after an incident I had about fifteen years ago.

I can only describe this as the most painful experience of my life when I decided to use a girlfriend’s Veet hair removal cream to get rid of my scrotum hair. I got them out and slapped this cream on but very quickly I started to smell a burning flesh smell, I looked down and the skin of my scrotum looked like it was melting. That watery blood you get from the top layers of skin disappearing started to appear so I quickly filled the sink with cold water and dipped my balls in, washed off the cream and then lay on the floor for a few minutes in pain.

That wasn’t the worst pain of the ordeal though. I was worried about the skin so I had a look around the girl’s bathroom products and saw some toner. I thought “that’ll tighten the skin up a bit and it should heal well” and I slapped a bit of that on.

I can only describe the pain at that very moment as what the dinosaurs must have felt the moment the meteor crashed into Earth and all life was obliterated. Have you ever jumped in freezing cold water and it’s such a shock to the system that it takes your breath away? Have you ever been so high up that your body goes weak? Well all of that happened in that very moment.

At first I was panicking so much I ran around her flat in the buff, then it sort of knocked me out for a bit and I lay on the floor for about fifteen minutes, half crying, half hysterical.

FUCK ME, NOW THAT WAS PAIN AT IT’S GREATEST!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.