Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Think Napoli checked them both times, Roma sent us straight in but probably because we we're on the last minute. Juventus checked every bloody thing, belts, coins, even took a newspaper off me!

Yes, there were a lot of Blues turned away at Juve. A mate said his ticket was legit but because the hand writing on the ticket wasn’t clear enough, to check against his passport, he was refused entry.

move been over to see a few Serie A games and they always check tickets / passports in my experience

Yes, there were a lot of Blues turned away at Juve. A mate said his ticket was legit but because the hand writing on the ticket wasn’t clear enough, to check against his passport, he was refused entry.

move been over to see a few Serie A games and they always check tickets / passports in my experience

Did they not relent at Juve as City had mucked up and written a lot of the names over returns?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.