I see UEFA are at it again !

Wolves should refuse to give any tickets to the Slovan Bratislava fans (or to UEFA) for the home game. No doubt UEFA would get its knickers in a twist but it'd hopefully make them think twice about being dickheads.

I'm not sure that UEFA wouldn't come down hard on Wolves - it's the sort of shit they excel at.

I'm not sure that UEFA wouldn't come down hard on Wolves - it's the sort of shit they excel at.
Let them. It'd be a PR disaster (although that doesn't seem to bother them). They're quite happy to break their own rules, as the farce over our second FFP charge showed so they can't complain if someone else chooses to break them. Particularly when they've been effectively penalised for the sins of another club.

Let them. It'd be a PR disaster (although that doesn't seem to bother them). They're quite happy to break their own rules, as the farce over our second FFP charge showed so they can't complain if someone else chooses to break them. Particularly when they've been effectively penalised for the sins of another club.

I am not disagreeing with you PB about the cheating bastards. Would be great if Wolves said fuck you, we are not giving you any tickets !

But you are applying sound logical argument . UEFA don't recognise and apply logic or fainess.

That's true and that's also why you have to play them at their own game.

I am sure the majority of supporters of other clubs would be 100% behind Wolves if they took reciprocal action, excluding the clan members who totally rely upon UEFA to fix their problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.