Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Wouldn’t it be a lift for him to make the senior side? A counterpoint to his, erm, controlled progression at City?

When you say “kept fresh”, does that mean fresh for the bench?

Not looking for an argument - you know exactly what point I was making .

The Foden not getting in City team is in another forum - I'm sure you will have posts in there already .

There were only THREE possible players in that England line up who would have got in most England teams of the last 30 years, and I even have doubts about one of them! Maguire, Kane and Sterling...and I have my doubts about the first one!

With a fully fit squad, none of the entire England midfield would make City’s bench, but when I saw the England bench....OMG?!

Foden currently isn’t playing any football of any note. He only came on as a sub against Preston, so I there’s no way he’s going to get picked for England.

Meanwhile Madison is playing very well every week in the Prem and he doesn’t even get in the England team.
Callum Hudson - Odai.

Not played one premier league match before his Engerland cap. The Precident is there.

The Mirror gave slabhead a 7 even though they said it was a bad night for the worlds most expensive defender,i'm sure they do the ratings before the game lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.