Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Surprised he wasn't called up in the U19 team. He looks too good to play at U17 level.

Scored 2 goals for Netherlands U17 team in their 3-2 win.

He's becoming too good to ignore, scores and creates, and stands out for the EDS very often at only 17.

Club must look at bringing him in even for maybe Champions league games that are won and the odd cup run, can't lose him.
U18's that match.

Just turned 17. Very quick, great dribbler and has a end product. Want to see him on the left in the domestic cups

We 'let' Sancho slip away.....I know it isn't as simple as that but the club need to learn from what happened this time.

We 'let' Sancho slip away.....I know it isn't as simple as that but the club need to learn from what happened this time.

Sancho forced his way out , wouldn't sign the contract, went on strike , should we just play them for the sake of it, even if the club considers them to be not ready ?

Sancho forced his way out , wouldn't sign the contract, went on strike , should we just play them for the sake of it, even if the club considers them to be not ready ?
Its the agents mate. They want them on Pogba money at 18. The minute we bend over for one, every EDS player will expect it. We have to keep a lid on it or we end up like the rags - in the process well lose a few good uns unfortunately.

I did use inverted commas, but there's little doubt he wanted a chance. He may still have fucked off anyway, who knows.

looks similar to martial and rashford, in that his dominance mostly stems off being one of the best athletes on the field. not sure his game will translate as well to the top end of the game. he has a future in the top flight but maybe not at a city side.

Its the agents mate. They want them on Pogba money at 18. The minute we bend over for one, every EDS player will expect it. We have to keep a lid on it or we end up like the rags - in the process well lose a few good uns unfortunately.

Of course it is . These kids are being used by the whores to line their own greedy pockets , using social media to do their groundwork, and then impatient supporters raise the matter through the forum . Blindingly obvious to most, but not all.

The opinions of the real professionals who see these kids every day are challenged by " experts " who believe they have the solution to every footballing issue .

Farcical really imo. I have faith in the club and it's staff .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.