January defenders

I think we'll try and move Sane out at least.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Sane shipped out to raise funds for a centre back. The more I read the more it looks like Sane wants out so let’s sell him in January while we can still get money for him.

As for the question being asked - call me crazy but I rate Lindelof. In a real team he would be a great player. Failing that, the Turkish guy at Leicester looks really useful.

Dias is the obvious one as he has a buyout clause of €68m ish I think? Plus if Leroy is to go in January then it frees up a foreign space in the squad.

So the foreign space is now full? Otamendi or Zinchenko are the ones to go in that case. We're not going to sell key players like Sané as we would drastically weaken the team. Would piss me off, but I do wonder what his problem is. One would think by now he wouldv'e had Sterlings development but there is something missing...

Dias is the obvious one as he has a buyout clause of €68m ish I think? Plus if Leroy is to go in January then it frees up a foreign space in the squad.

Honestly think his partner, Ferro, has a lot more potential. Dias isn't the greatest with the ball at his feet and he isn't as solid defensively as some people on here seem to think. He definitely has errors in his game. Ferro is much better with his feet, is taller (which does matter when your team is as small as ours) and is no worse a defender than Dias, just less experienced.

Trouble is Ferro recently signed a new contract with a €100M buyout, and we know what Portuguese clubs are like to deal with.

I think someone might have mentioned it earlier but Cahill would have been a good shout back in the summer. He’d certainly be a big help right now. Alderweirdo for me in January. Or stick Bravo in nets and play Eddie at cb;)

I think Ake is a decent player and only 24,
Him and Laporte could be our back two for a number of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.