Stupid little things that bug you

Rich pseuds who call their kids Bubble or Moon Unit or some other utter nonsense.
I think it’s more likely to be scum of the earth parents who call their kids names like Moon Unit or Bubble, and more likely posh parents who name them things like Cressida, Humphrey, Benedict, Monty and other equally wanky names.

The way Americans giddely woop woop at at all and sundry ...Way to go dude wooh wooh woop..like totally awesome wooh woohhhh whoop. Great band wooh wooh wooohhhhh woop woop. It fooking well grates me worse than chalk on a blackboard or cuttlery scraping together. They should all be selotaped from birth..woop woop.
I hate whooping!

It’s not just Yanks, a lot of women in this country do it a lot n’all.

They even message each other “whoop!” when like something or even “whoop whoop!” when they make plans.

But they do it most at gigs. When the band come on stage, between songs, when the band have finished; “whoooooooo hoooooo, woo woo woooo whooooooooo!”

People who won't push their chair in when leaving a table.
General untidiness, grates me.

Not pushing chairs under, leaving rubbish somewhere instead of popping it in the bin that must be close by, leaving cups and tea spoons by the sink and not at least giving them a rinse.

When preparing to get out of my car, Mrs MB reaches down into the passenger footwell, lifts her handbag from between her feet and scrapes a buckle or zip on it right up the fucking glove box lid. Many a picture / no sound that has caused.

I hate whooping!

It’s not just Yanks, a lot of women in this country do it a lot n’all.

They even message each other “whoop!” when like something or even “whoop whoop!” when they make plans.

But they do it most at gigs. When the band come on stage, between songs, when the band have finished; “whoooooooo hoooooo, woo woo woooo whooooooooo!”

“GET IN THE HOLE”

I’d kill the bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.