TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Thinking the Arsenal game has to be played Sunday 15th. City play Wednesday in Zagreb and Arsenal play in the Liege (A) Europa league on Thursday. League Cup the following Tue/Wed so would rule out a Monday night match if we beat Soton. Surely they can't be waiting for that. Rail fares to London on 15/12 have shot up!

The next lot of fixture changes due out on 11th, Friday this week ...

These are for Dec and Jan games so quite a few to be moved around:

03/12 - Burnley (A) - Amazon Prime TV (Time TBC)
07/12 - United (H)

11/12 - Dinamo Zagreb (A) - BT Sport (5:55pm)
14/12 - Arsenal (A)
14/12 - PL Fixtures for February TV Picks
16/12 - Champions League Last 16 Draw - BT Sport (11am)
21/12 - Leicester (H)
26/12 - Wolves (A) - Amazon Prime TV (Time TBC)
28/12 - Sheffield Utd (H)
01/01 - Everton (H)

04/01 - FA Cup 3rd Round Weekend
11/01 - Villa (A)
18/01 - Crystal Palace (H)
21/01 - Sheffield Utd (A)

24/01 - PL Fixtures for March TV Picks
25/01 - FA Cup 4th Round Weekend
01/02 - Spurs (A) - Could be announced this week if Friday night game and on 31/01

Thanks for this; really useful.
A couple of random thoughts come to mind
1. We’ve never had a Friday night live tv pick since they started them 2/3 years back have we? I wonder how many teams are in that position, or are we one of a small number. It feels like some teams (West Ham & spurs come to mind) seems to have had lots.
2. Those free Amazon prime trials - I assume you can only do that once ever - anyone confirm that? Done for the documentary, but maybe should’ve saved it for this December...

Thanks for this; really useful.
A couple of random thoughts come to mind
1. We’ve never had a Friday night live tv pick since they started them 2/3 years back have we? I wonder how many teams are in that position, or are we one of a small number. It feels like some teams (West Ham & spurs come to mind) seems to have had lots.
2. Those free Amazon prime trials - I assume you can only do that once ever - anyone confirm that? Done for the documentary, but maybe should’ve saved it for this December...

Try with a different account, different email ... not sure how Amazon Prime tracks it, for Netflix I tried and it let me use a few different email accounts and different credit cards but after 3 I think it caught on and listed my devices that the different accounts were trialing on as cards and emails were different but same tv or sky box or laptop so they did track devices too ... but as I said that was Netflix ... not sure about amazon as I’ve always had Prime even before they launched the whole TV thing so I can’t say ...

There was supposed to be 8 x 8pm kick offs on a Saturday evening this season, we’ve not had one so far, can see some of these being scheduled when there’s no European games, mid December - mid February.

There was supposed to be 8 x 8pm kick offs on a Saturday evening this season, we’ve not had one so far, can see some of these being scheduled when there’s no European games, mid December - mid February.

Oh yeah, had completely forgotten about that ... we haven't had any Saturday Night Game yet, not just us but any club, right?

But what the ... when are they going to announce finally?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.